Oh Deer!

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
A long time ago a creek that was behind my old house we saw a mom and 2 baby black bears. My grandma has deer come right next to er house to eat the fruit off the neighbors tree. Once we played football and the ball went like maybe 10 feet from them and I got it and they let me move a little closer before making a sound so I walked away.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Although we don't have bears, cougars or coyotes in the uk, we do have deer. However, they are extremely secretive animals and are rarely seen. I was out on my bike at weekend and as i was travelling along a rural road I noticed a highway maintainance van with lights flashing was parked at the side of the road up ahead. The driver was taking pictures of something at the side of the road. As I passed on my bike I looked down and there was a dead deer that must have been hit by something. Unfortunately most people who see these beautiful and secretive animals do so in the same circumstances I did, as roadkill.?

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
tlindsey tlindsey Ya thats what I ment we use both names interchangeably here. I have seen a lynx but not in the wild I saw one at a sanctuary in Alaska several years back it was a pretty cool experiences we got to see Mink, Brown Bears, Wolverines, Lynx, Several large birds of prey, Several wolves a moose and several raindeer and a couple more I can remember. In the wild I have seen Moose, Black bear, Brown bear, Deer, Fox, Coyote Mountain goats, Mink, Otters, Porpoise several types of whale and a couple more but those are off the top of my head I have saw them all through out Ontario, New Hampshire and Alaska. I have also seen Javelinas in Arizona they are ugly little pigs
images (27).jpeg
Thats a Javelina

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
Although we don't have bears, cougars or coyotes in the uk, we do have deer. However, they are extremely secretive animals and are rarely seen. I was out on my bike at weekend and as i was travelling along a rural road I noticed a highway maintainance van with lights flashing was parked at the side of the road up ahead. The driver was taking pictures of something at the side of the road. As I passed on my bike I looked down and there was a dead deer that must have been hit by something. Unfortunately most people who see these beautiful and secretive animals do so in the same circumstances I did, as roadkill.?
ya here in Ontario we get LOTS of deer being hit I know several people who have hit deer and totaled their cars its not uncommon for someone to die after a deer goes through their windshield. Sadly I have heard of people who try to hit them just so they can take them home for dinner I once saw someone bleeding out a deer on the side of a busy road with a big dent in the front of their car so it was clear they hit it. it saddens me its one thing to take it when you accidentally hit one but trying to hit a deer on purpose its just wrong

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store