Older Members

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Life has gotten in the way for many of us. Two kids, moving, job changes, etc. I barely have time to myself, let alone time to really dig into fish keeping like I did. Up until March of last year, I had more tank running than ever. This last move has killed my ability to keep fish. I only have room for a tank or two.

As for the server down time. There was an extended period in which we were down. Couple weeks to a month. Were were in the middle of the migration when a couple of the hard drives crashed. This stopped the migration dead in its track while the drives were rebuilt to continue. As were were in the middle of the transition, it took EVERYTHING down for a good period of time.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Life has gotten in the way for many of us. Two kids, moving, job changes, etc. I barely have time to myself, let alone time to really dig into fish keeping like I did. Up until March of last year, I had more tank running than ever. This last move has killed my ability to keep fish. I only have room for a tank or two.

As for the server down time. There was an extended period in which we were down. Couple weeks to a month. Were were in the middle of the migration when a couple of the hard drives crashed. This stopped the migration dead in its track while the drives were rebuilt to continue. As were were in the middle of the transition, it took EVERYTHING down for a good period of time.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store