Online trimac order

PMK

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2006
Doing water changes
I'm kind of torn on where to order trimacs from either cichlids of the Americas or tangled up in cichlids I've seen pics from both and they're are nice and both are reputable. Anyone have any info on the differences between the collection points or the differences since I cant find any info on it.

Blue Demp

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2004
Minnesota
You can’t go wrong with either. I’ve ordered from both Dan (COA) and Jeff (TUIC). I’ve been happy with both orders. It boils down to cost... which one is easier on your wallet?

PMK

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2006
Doing water changes
You can’t go wrong with either. I’ve ordered from both Dan (COA) and Jeff (TUIC). I’ve been happy with both orders. It boils down to cost... which one is easier on your wallet?
Yeah I've only heard good things about both if them. Would you know which collection point would be more prone to having the three spots?

Ned Nature

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2007
Quincy, MA
i think just a hobbiest. I just know they have kept both collection points and have dealt with both COTA and Rapps so would be a good person to ask.

EdwardF88

Feeder Fish
Feb 25, 2018
I ordered 6 trimac fry from Rapps last year, They are from Mo Devlins pair of trimac so far so good

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store