Online trimac order

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
I'm kind of torn on where to order trimacs from either cichlids of the Americas or tangled up in cichlids I've seen pics from both and they're are nice and both are reputable. Anyone have any info on the differences between the collection points or the differences since I cant find any info on it.
Rio Naranjo from COTA

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/my-new-trimac-rio-naranjo.683823/#post-7699842 (post#9)

Female Trimac from Rapps. (you've seen a male from Rapps above)

Reactions: Poseidon2.0

Trimapit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 12, 2017
Texas
Sorry guys, I've been off for a while. I've gotten Trimac from both. My F1 Rio Naranjo, Aquaman, came from COTA and I had gotten an F2 female Rio Naranjo from Rapps. I was more impressed with COTA. But if you're in California, I suggest Anger Management Cichlids. I've gotten F1 Rio Sarabia from him before. And I think now he has like (4) different collection points....

Trimapit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 12, 2017
Texas
Rio Naranjo seem to have minimal amounts of spots. 3 is average, but some dont have any, which I like. From my experience, they are more bulky in body also. The Rio Sarabia tend to be more elongated and have bolder Red as well as alot more makings.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store