Opinions for filling a 110

shamrock

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
El Paso
Ok shamrock I give in, your right.
Most fish thrive if their tank is just a couple of inches wider than their actual body length.
All cichlids stop growing at 12 inches just for our convenience.
I have only been in the hobby for 2 weeks and have only kept white cloud mountain minnows so far.
I can see your advice has the cichlids welfare at heart and I am going to get a t shirt printed with the statement "shamrock loves cichlids, cichlids love shamrock" wrote on it.
You are the main man for sure as no body here is disagreeing with you,you also have a staggering 6 likes after 1700 posts.This tells me your advice is well received and respected.
Thank you shamrock for enlightening us all on the welfare of these beautiful creatures and how to make them live happy healthy lives. You are an inspiration to me and I am not worthy to follow in your compassionate footsteps.
One day we may all be as wise and kind as you,until then I shall sit here and watch my mountain minnows.
I have not posted on this website "regularly" for around 9-10 years and the "like" function was not available then. SMH
I'd love to know Rapps' opinion on the subject. Not being a smart ass either you can PM me if you want.
For sure :)

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

shamrock

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
El Paso
Forgot to add,I agree a 20 inch jag or Snook is a perfect fish for an 18 inch wide tank.

Do you think my white cloud mountain minnows will be happy in a 2 inch cube tank?
First off, I have not posted regularly in 10 years, back then there was no "like" option. Second, most Managuense and Snooks max at 18 inches-Snook 18 and Mana 16.

Like I stated before if you disagree fine, but I have yet to actually read about any personal exp. you have with these fish? Not questioning your "expertise" but when someone argues about tank size and yet does not back it up with creditable or personal exp. it is hard to take that person seriously :)

shamrock

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
El Paso
I have not posted on this website "regularly" for around 9-10 years and the "like" function was not available then. SMH

For sure :)
I used to order from him all the time, but 8 years ago my wife and I had a baby girl so money is kind of tight, LOL!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store