Orders from myhomenature.com

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Have u received any reply or info about ur order from them?
Nothing except the automated "We have received your order" message.

If you take a look at their site at the moment you'll see a notice about chinese new year, how you can get a discount for spending X amount, and that all orders places after the 8th of january (today is the 18th) will be shipped after the holiday. Their customer service reps will still respond during it however.

I think I may just send an email their way to ask a few things to get a feel for their customer service. Perhaps call them as well. If possible I'll record the call and post it here.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Ahh I knew there was a reason behind it. You see, I believe you only looked at the page listing "shrimp an clayfishes" (yes they literally have it written as clayfishes instead of cray fishes) but didn't click on the shrimp posting itself. If you did then you would have seen "choose a quantity" Those prices are for 6 shrimp. The amano shrimp price is a bit high for us in america where we typically pay $3 a shrimp for amanao shrimp but I say that the price increase is due to geographical differences. We in america may be able to pay $10 for a senegal bichir but if you go to australia the price is over $100 I believe. We have a member who lives there and talked about bichirs but I can't remember his username to sve the life of me...... TwoHedWlf TwoHedWlf ?
Man, how could you forget about me ?. Bichirs are well over $100 here, my new favourite LFS just got a heap of albino Senegal bichirs, about 4-5cms long at $450AUD each. People can't believe how cheap that is!

Good luck with this, are you optimistic it will work out? With the delay from Chinese New Year you probably won't get anything until early/mid Feb.

That makes a lot more sense. I just paid $5 each for my amanos now since they're only starting to be imported now. I believe you are looking for Ogertron3000 Ogertron3000 ;)
At least someone remembers me, is Southern Hemisphere residents need to have each other's back!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Man, how could you forget about me ?. Bichirs are well over $100 here, my new favourite LFS just got a heap of albino Senegal bichirs, about 4-5cms long at $450AUD each. People can't believe how cheap that is!

Good luck with this, are you optimistic it will work out? With the delay from Chinese New Year you probably won't get anything until early/mid Feb.

At least someone remembers me, is Southern Hemisphere residents need to have each other's back!
Did you see how many people I @'ed? I didn't even realize there were that many active people until I went through the forum finding names to @ for this. Forgive me for forgetting one person out of 2+ dozen lol.

Yes, I couldn't remember how much you said they were so I went safe and said $100+.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I hope everything turns out well. I'm a little concerned that their feedback is marginal and the posted FB is unreadable. Good luck.
Well I'm certainly not making this order solely for myself. This site is unheard of on here and people are hesitant to try it, they don't want to risk losing their hard earned money. My money is 100% disposable right now as I have no bills and am still in school, all of the money I have I made over the summer. Made a bit over $2,000 and am now down to $100, all of which have been spent on fish and fish products.
Anyway, back on topic, losing money myself is not that big of a deal compared to other people on here who might have to budget for a fish purchase. Given what I just said I figured I would be the best person to test the waters. If I end up with no fish or dead fish then I can report back here and warn yall so yall don't lose out as well. If I get good fish in good condition then I can tell yall that I give it a green light.

Overall I make this purchase not for myself but for the betterment of mfk and fishkeepers .

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I hope it all goes well.
As do I my dear fellow member, as do I...
If this proves to be a success then we normal fish keepers have a whole new channel to get fish from and this channel shall bring fish that before were out of reach for the common fish keeper to obtain unless one wanted to go to great lengths and spend a considerable amount in order to have them imported.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Did you see how many people I @'ed? I didn't even realize there were that many active people until I went through the forum finding names to @ for this. Forgive me for forgetting one person out of 2+ dozen lol.

Yes, I couldn't remember how much you said they were so I went safe and said $100+.
No stress, I can't order from this site anyway due to the usual quarantine strictness.
As a tip from an older man, if you don't get married and have kids you will have disposable income to spend on fish for the rest of your life!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
No stress, I can't order from this site anyway due to the usual quarantine strictness.
As a tip from an older man, if you don't get married and have kids you will have disposable income to spend on fish for the rest of your life!
That's the plan, no plans for a Ms.fishhead or a Mr.fishhead as this plane is flying solo.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store