Orders from myhomenature.com

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
That's the plan, no plans for a Ms.fishhead or a Mr.fishhead as this plane is flying solo.
haha! I remember hearing my brother say that a couple years back. Now he is engaged with a two month old son! Never say never;)

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
haha! I remember hearing my brother say that a couple years back. Now he is engaged with a two month old son! Never say never;)
Right! The real trick is finding someone who is into fish keeping as well. I lucked out with samantha, because she's just as into it as I am (me a little more so than her) but we enjoy it together

Reactions: MrsE88

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
If you have to wait for Chinese New Year to end before shipping starts, then just an FYI, CNY starts Jan 25th this year and public holidays run for 3 days officially although some business take up to 2 weeks....

LFS’ over here during CNY used to close for up to 3 weeks, but with economy not being great atm, i’d expect holidays not to last longer than a few days to a week at most... So hopefully you dont have to wait too long for your shipment...

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I'm perfectly fine with it taking a while. It would actually be best for me as I just got in a new batch of fish in quarantine and if this order takes a month to reach me then I can do a nice long quarantine. If they arrive sooner then I can end the quarantine a bit early, set up a few more quarantine tanks, or perhaps put all 3 fish I've ordered into the same quarantine tank even though I was wanting to give them their own tank.

Either way I am excited to see how this turns out. Will I get scammed? Will I end up with the fish? Who knows? Only time will tell.

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
Very curious to see how this pans out. Thanks for the @ Ill be following closely. Really hoping it all comes through for you, disposable income or not. Youre the hero we need, but not the hero we deserve!

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
This is the most obvious scam website, mis spellings, inaccurate descriptions. Im sorry, good luck.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
This is the most obvious scam website, mis spellings, inaccurate descriptions. Im sorry, good luck.
As of now it can neither be confirmed nor denied it being a scam, only time will tell.
I am hopeful nonetheless that the site is legitimate as I have expressed my thoughts on this site earlier with them being good. If this site turns out to be a scam then that is fine as well. I will be out of some money but at least the site will know about the experience and I can take solace in that.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I kind of feel the same way honestly. But for different reasons. My warning bells are the fact of the sheer number and apparent availability of all the stock. Seems to good to be true. And I guess a little of the misspelling and misinformation on some of the stock.
But I hold the same hope that fishhead0103666 fishhead0103666 has. If not we burn them to the ground and bury it and forget it!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store