Oscar rescue

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
He won’t continue surviving covid if you don’t put a mask on those fish.

In all seriousness this has been a good thread so far, thank you for sharing bud.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Rescued this Oscar from a large grocery store chain yesterday . This place has no business selling fish. He was in with some Africans that nipped him up pretty good and is very skinny. He's about 2 inches long. I told the kid who bagged him up for me to write it up as a 25¢ goldfish and he did.View attachment 1355871
Lol good kid ya met there. Kind of funny that the counter clerk couldn't tell that it was an Oscar and not a goldfish.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Beautiful fish; good on you for saving him. Nice to read about a fsh rescue that is actually a rescue, rather than just a well-intentioned but inept attempt that ends in disaster...as so many seem to.

What's this about facebook banning the sale of fish? Is that for real? If anybody cares to explain, pretend you're talking to a dinosaur that doesn't know anything about social media and has never been on facebook. :)

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Beautiful fish; good on you for saving him. Nice to read about a fsh rescue that is actually a rescue, rather than just a well-intentioned but inept attempt that ends in disaster...as so many seem to.

What's this about facebook banning the sale of fish? Is that for real? If anybody cares to explain, pretend you're talking to a dinosaur that doesn't know anything about social media and has never been on facebook. :)
Yeah it's real lol. Idky they did it but my best guess is they don't want to become the next Craigslist when it comes to ppl getting scammed over fish and other pets. I think it's also partly do to the fact that they have no contingency plan for if someone were to get scammed by someone else since it was ment to be strictly a social media site and not a sales sites.

Reactions: jjohnwm
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store