P14 Pricing

definitelynotkevin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2021
Wow that is crazy. Prices have gone back up. If you make a few more posts I can send you a pm.
I was taking with another ray keeper about that a couple weeks back, he was saying that the price had dropped down to 500 per ray for a bit with all the imports coming in. It's crazy to me how much the market has changed since I was last keeping rays. Black rays have come down in price quite a bit. Albinos are regularly available. Most of the wild caught brown rays don't seem to be imported anymore.

I might be interested in pure bd's it would probably depend on the spotting pattern on the fish.

Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I was taking with another ray keeper about that a couple weeks back, he was saying that the price had dropped down to 500 per ray for a bit with all the imports coming in. It's crazy to me how much the market has changed since I was last keeping rays. Black rays have come down in price quite a bit. Albinos are regularly available. Most of the wild caught brown rays don't seem to be imported anymore.

I might be interested in pure bd's it would probably depend on the spotting pattern on the fish.
Pm sent.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Quality P14 over here are so far above prices mentioned its not even funny.

Last I checked NICE P14s are still $1500+++ EACH here.

• Wow

stingrayguy

Dovii
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2005
Illinois
I have some insanely nice p14 C Chicago stingrays

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Good lord, it’s like looking at the Milky Way in a tank!!!!
I wonder if the bank will understand this when I explain the loan isn't for a used car but rather a pair of Stingrays???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store