Payara ID

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
If still skinny after all that eating I’d consider prazipro he might have internal parasites too..or load pellets with api general cure..goodluck!
I was gonna suggest the same thing. It would wise to do so regardless. 5 day treatment could save this guy from Amy future issues.

Reactions: m_sol and Marximus

m_sol

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hows your Paraya getting on now?
Thankfully he’s doing great! Doesn’t seem to be having trouble eating pellets at all and seems to be gaining weight as well! The only thing is that I added some floating plants but may have to remove them since he doesn’t know what’s food or not lol

Reactions: Simonas

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Thankfully he’s doing great! Doesn’t seem to be having trouble eating pellets at all and seems to be gaining weight as well! The only thing is that I added some floating plants but may have to remove them since he doesn’t know what’s food or not lol
Payara on pellets is awesome.

Reactions: m_sol

Simonas

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wirral, UK
Brilliant to here, is he in with bigger fish? My worry is that my tank occupants might scare him off food when I get it

Reactions: m_sol

m_sol

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2020
Brilliant to here, is he in with bigger fish? My worry is that my tank occupants might scare him off food when I get it
Yes I have him with a few bigger and few smaller fish! He doesn’t really get scared to grab the floating pellet but the other fish just beat him to it lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store