PBass Says Hello

Tony A.

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2016
Nice kel. How big and old.. That's going to be a awesome bass .

Reactions: cigars

Tony A.

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2016
Super.

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Sweet patterns on this guy

Reactions: Tony A.

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Here is his brother Theo. Theo is a brat and has only eaten sticks once. Sometimes I stuffem in krill but he usually spits the stick out. Theo waits until he sees me pull out the bag of krill. Starving has not worked so far. He just waits for the krill.

Reactions: cigars

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Here is his brother Theo. Theo is a brat and has only eaten sticks once. Sometimes I stuffem in krill but he usually spits the stick out. Theo waits until he sees me pull out the bag of krill. Starving has not worked so far. He just waits for the krill.
Think it's his sister.

LBDave

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2018
Long Beach
Theo (she?) still is a picky eater. She does eat freeze dried minnows. I break them up and stuff sticks in them. I also use VitaChem on krill and minnows but she spits it out sometimes due to the taste. My new method is to put drops INSIDE the minnow. I am now alternating minnow with krill due to thiaminase.
Most likely will split up Theo and Luther when my new 200gal arrives and cycles.
Need to get her on sticks, and Luther sometimes picks on her. Recently she got her soft dorsal fin split (Luther?). Using VitaChem and Seachem stress guard (low does) to help heal.

Of course Luther eats anything. He eat some bug bite yesterday! Hits everything.

Reactions: Tony A.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store