MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I had done a past and present thread before here in the Photo Lounge and decided to start anew with some of my originals re-edited better then they where originally. So here they are most of my collection to date, some are still with me and some have moved on to new homes and some have unfortunately perished.................................................................
nice crisp photo skillz, kolt. :thumbsup:
I personally prefer the images with something in addition to the fish, so they don't appear to be suspended in a sea of nothing.
but if you send me that red sev (alive) I could budge on that little point.

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
nice crisp photo skillz, kolt. :thumbsup:
I personally prefer the images with something in addition to the fish, so they don't appear to be suspended in a sea of nothing.
but if you send me that red sev (alive) I could budge on that little point.

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:
Thanks for the compliment, the tons of :spam::grinno: and the advice, I'll try to get more pics with the plants in them in the future. As for that little red sev sorry but that little gem is staying right here. I'm actually hoping to get more so I can try raising a group spawning them, some Menarambo I just picked up and my Abalios in the near future. If I do manage to get them to spawn(reds are notoriously hard to breed) I wouldn't mind sending you some fry.

Great job. Nicely done.
Thanks man, I appreciate that!

You have a great collection of fish and those pictures are incredible. But what ARE the Trachy's doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks man, I appreciate that the Trachy's are one of my faves mostly because they're characters. In the pic one bit the others whisker and they both just froze like that though there was a ridiculous amount of growling from both. I had to actually stick my hand in there to separate them and it happens quite often. Other than that they get along relatively well.

Absolutely stunning photographs!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks a lot man that means a lot as I'm not as good as some others on here I do keep trying to reach that bar they set, so it's nice to know I'm making some progress.

Loving the shots 

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks man, I really do put a lot of effort into them so it's nice to know the effort makes a difference.

Trachys are playing dead for their treats for the day.
Just like a dog.
Lol! Good guess but the only tricks they do is handfeeding, allowing me to scratch their bellies and more times then not wearing the ornaments as hats. I can't tell you how many times they've pushed under or through an ornament got stuck and proceeded to swim around the tank with it. That small light colored fake stump in the video near the center of tank is one of the ones they wear the most often.

Thanks again guys for taking the time to comment!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store