Photobucket charging for 3rd party hosting

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
I don't see why not but luckily the four sites,including this one I am involved with haven't given me any problems doing so.
I think it will get you...just a matter of time. My photos are disappearing a little at a time on this site. It's weird that it doesn't happen all at once. I think they are trying to torture with a slow death so you pay.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I think it will get you...just a matter of time. My photos are disappearing a little at a time on this site. It's weird that it doesn't happen all at once. I think they are trying to torture with a slow death so you pay.
ex·tor·tion
ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
    synonyms: blackmail, shakedown;
    formalexaction
    "arrested on a charge of extortion"

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
^Yep and only way I see that happening is if the forums that we are members on are in bed with PB.If that happens then I simply will not post photos.....it's not like I do it very often anymore as it is.I am just not going to pay to share photos.I don't need to do it that badly enough.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
^Yep and only way I see that happening is if the forums that we are members on are in bed with PB.If that happens then I simply will not post photos.....it's not like I do it very often anymore as it is.I am just not going to pay to share photos.I don't need to do it that badly enough.
Oh, come on! One don't buy the magazine for the articles.....need photos......nice photo. This ones for you Hef.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh, come on! One don't buy the magazine for the articles.....need photos......nice photo. This ones for you Hef.
Lol I'll save my money for actual fish purchases,thank you very much.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store