Pic thread

Toiletcar

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
USA
I moved the two astyanax. Now I have to figure out what I want to do w/ them. I want to add some of the swordtails. I’m growing swordtails out in my 36g.

cjdesmit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2010
USA, Indiana
Been a while since I've browsed the forum. Fish are looking good! While I am late to chime in, in regards to the oak branches.. I have used a host of different hardwoods with all kinds of weird looking fungus growing on them and I have never had a problem. Typically the fish actually pick at it and eat it, especially my Bristlenose plec.

Reactions: Toiletcar

Toiletcar

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
USA
Been a while since I've browsed the forum. Fish are looking good! While I am late to chime in, in regards to the oak branches.. I have used a host of different hardwoods with all kinds of weird looking fungus growing on them and I have never had a problem. Typically the fish actually pick at it and eat it, especially my Bristlenose plec.
Thanks, that is good to know.

Speaking of bristlenose plecos, I have an opportunity to get a free one. It’s 6”. Not sure if I want to add anymore fish.

Toiletcar

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
USA
Fish are looking great mate.
Any signs of spawning from any of the thorichthys yet?
Thanks man, no signs of spawning. I am thinking the two meeki are too dominant. Maybe remove them?
I have taken out 2 male astyanax due to their aggression. They are in another tank until I decide what to do w/ them. Want to add swordtails and waiting form fry to grow.

Reactions: Stanzzzz7

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Could it be the astyanax that are putting them off Steve, they are fry predators in the wild as you probably know.

Reactions: Toiletcar
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store