Picked up a 535

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Ok great - No need to worry about siphon breaks either around water line since closed loop? Thx and congrats on such a successful setup...
Correct. Closed loop so no worry of siphon breaks. And thank you for the kind words !

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Gorgeous tank. You really have done so much more with your setup than I have. I continue to struggle with algae due to all the sunlight. Hoping in the next couple months to add some after market film to my windows that will stop the algae and actually let me use a light on the tank. Still wish I could do sand but too scared I’ll scratch the hell out of the tank.

Reactions: mrrobxc

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Gorgeous tank. You really have done so much more with your setup than I have. I continue to struggle with algae due to all the sunlight. Hoping in the next couple months to add some after market film to my windows that will stop the algae and actually let me use a light on the tank. Still wish I could do sand but too scared I’ll scratch the hell out of the tank.
You’ll be fine with sand as long as you’re very careful. That said, I’ve added a few scratches over time. Nothing major but stil....

Post some updates pics. Would love to see where you are with it.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Tank looks grate as always those Kirkland coffee boxes are the best for storing stuff in lol.
Thank you! For sure with the Kirkland boxes.

Here’s a video from tonight. The Crassipinnis are getting nice and comfortable despite being the smallest in the tank.

Reactions: FIU Panther

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store