Feb 2, 2008
Michigan
Nice catches...def. mayan and lmb

Letmein

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2008
Somewere,TN
bull **** there arent any small mouths in fl. i have been bass fishing since i was 3 and professionally for 3 years. and we had a freshwater turnament in fl. and i caught 5 in that week so dont say there arent small mouths in fl.

Louie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
South Florida
Nice catches you caught the Mayan in a lake not a canal?

I ask as did not think they were found out of canals. Didnt think they could compete with bass .

MDK500

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Ⓞⓤⓣ Ⓕⓘⓢⓗⓘⓝⓖ
I went to the lake stocked with them and ended up only catching LMB... not much luck with the PBass :irked::irked::irked:... Ended up going back again later and hooked a small one but it got away... sorry about that.

Louie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
South Florida
MDK500;2585633; said:
I went to the lake stocked with them and ended up only catching LMB... not much luck with the PBass :irked::irked::irked:... Ended up going back again later and hooked a small one but it got away... sorry about that.

Great catch according to your avatar you live right behind me thus I imagine your fishing lake is within driving distance from here lol.

The PB are now biting due to temps back in 80s . I go to PB lake and when its cold (water temp 70s) they look like they are in suspended animation and dont eat. They truly are the sun lizards of the fish world.

I have seen them feisty lately. Thats a big bass .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store