Piranha Fry wigglers day 3.....

Chidori Noodlez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Michigan
Just had another spawn last night don't know what I'm going to do with all of these fry lol
Lol....Funny thing I was looking at mine today and one male is in the corner digging and really dark almost black.... now that I know they will spawn I think I'll leave that nest in cause I don't know what I'd do with another batch so soon... just trying to be responsible...

and here's todays video of them mostly free swimming enjoy!!!
[video=youtube_share;67_zOoUOacU]http://youtu.be/67_zOoUOacU[/video]

Chidori Noodlez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Michigan
So should I start the BB today? or tomorrow morning? What do you guys think.... and I'll start doing weekly videos now I'm sure it gets redundant day by day...lol
Once Again Thanks For All The Help,Info And Support Guys:thumbsup:

cassd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
montreal
Ya start with bbs but really important not to over feed which is kinda impossible but you will get the hang of it and I take a turkey Baster and I remove all the left overs with and whatever eggs that went through more feeding a of less food is better

Chidori Noodlez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Michigan
Ya start with bbs but really important not to over feed which is kinda impossible but you will get the hang of it and I take a turkey Baster and I remove all the left overs with and whatever eggs that went through more feeding a of less food is better
ok

Chidori Noodlez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Michigan

d3r

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2013
Detroit, MI (motor city)
Wow they scatter everywhere in sand! mine (in gravel) keep their nest very compact with all the eggs in a space about 4sq inches.

what's your plans for all these babies if you don't mind me asking?

Chidori Noodlez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Michigan
Wow they scatter everywhere in sand! mine (in gravel) keep their nest very compact with all the eggs in a space about 4sq inches.

what's your plans for all these babies if you don't mind me asking?
LFS's,craigsist and I have some friend that want some and aquabid

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store