Piranha Fry wigglers day 3.....

BRUNER247

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2010
Misery
Feed the new spawns to the oldest spawn. Keep lights off in fry tank, they hate light and will lay on bottom stressed. Turn light off and they instantly come to life.

Chidori Noodlez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Michigan
How do you clean substrate without sucking up the fry.... SUCH A PAIN IN THE CHEEKS!!!!....lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
I to feel your pain, going through the same thing with jag fry right now, I've accepted that no matter what you're going to suck up a couple

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chidori Noodlez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Michigan
I to feel your pain, going through the same thing with jag fry right now, I've accepted that no matter what you're going to suck up a couple

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Man... I mean they won't even get out of the way.... It's like their saying we accept our fate.... Brave they are...

Chidori Noodlez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2013
Michigan
Did you do anything special to get your piranha to breed or did they do it on their own?

The day they spawned it was raining and I lowered the water about 6" for the whole day... Then filled the tank back to the top and the next morning they had spawned... I don't know if it had anything to do with what I did.. Probably not just got lucky... But now they won't stop!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store