piranha vs snakehead

hammer head

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2006
maryland
first of all i was asking just to get some opinions, if you think it is stupid just dont waist your time to apply..just move on

mercury904

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Philippines
T1KARMANN;617184; said:
i see so many of these threds WHY who cares who would win a fight between 2 fish :confused:

well maybe just for fun,and for people like you to react,im sure it got your attention hehehehe.

well for me my vote is maybe for the piranha,coz it has a sharp teeth made for slashing flesh,a piranha will surely take a bite once a while until the snake get its fins nippped and be eaten specially at night where piranhas have a clear site which is a major dissadvantage for the snakehead which is almost blind at night

Sarcosuchus

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2006
Everywhere
A Giant Snakehead would take on a Piranha of the same size anytime, small fish are taken in a gulp, bigger fish would have half of its body gone before taking the other half or leaving it as its mark. A Giant Snakehead can handle itself alone, but a Piranha is only deadly when it's in packs. It takes a pack hunter of Piranhas to murder a man, but it only takes a single huge adult Giant Snakehead to do the job.

For a predator that breaks tank glass, attacks its owner, cleans tankmates, cuts wires, breaks lures and even up to killing swimmers, a Giant Snakehead is clearly a living torpedo in the water. Below are pictures of attacked Piranhas, a young juvenile ruling a Piranha tank as said by the owner himself as well as pictures of their teeth~!

Image(664).jpg

Image(665).jpg

Chompersf%202.jpg

post-10251-1145905422.jpg

Snakehead_head_1_Em.jpg

downset21

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
Quincy, MA
i was asked at my fantasy football draft, "who would win in a fight, a bluefish (ocean) or a pirhana?" my response was they were from 2 different types of water and it was stupid. his response was, "well what if it were in brackish water?" by the way, he didnt even make the playoffs and he drafted daunte culpepper in the 3rd round... he's slow)

kane1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2006
england
Wolf fish will take on both snakehead and piranha however you would be mad:screwy: to waste such nice fish trying to find out.

kane:headbang2 :headbang2

kane1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2006
england
Wolf fish will take on both snakehead and piranha however you would be mad:screwy: to waste such nice fish trying to find out.

kane:headbang2 :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store