piranha vs snakehead

big train

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Chesapeake V.A.
THE snakehead pics are great:headbang2 iam glad:grinno: i stopped to read this thread childish or not i was voting snakehead:naughty: evan with out the proof good thread imo.:grinno:

RobD23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2005
The Rex
since no one really cares about this thread let me put an end to it with this...Snakeheads would kill pirahnas for many reasons. However, lets say a snakehead and a pirahna roughly the same size...The pirahna would get killed because pirahnas are like gang members, deadly when in a pack but scared little puppies without their backup. Snakeheads are fearless.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
My pam lined frying pan kills them both..

CAPOREGIME

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2005
Somewhere???
i hate to mention this, but he did say a "black piranha" at the beginning of the tread. im pretty sure that blacks are lone fish.
and to the sophisticated bunch too smart for this thread but read it anyway. im pretty sure there are some aristotle or homer boards where you guys can dispense your vast knowledge and education on other like minded people
not you rob :)
the guy just asked a question, and unlike some of you, maybe hes new here. so what??? i like hearing these discussions. can learn peoples opinions and experiences...or even just laugh

scott g

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2006
U.S.A.
Years ago there was a pet store in my area that had several foot and a half long snakeheads and several 10 inch pirahnas in a 150 gallon show tank and they got along great, until one day about a year later I went in there and all of the snakeheads were mauled and there wern't any pirahna's left and so I asked the store owner what happened and he said he wasn't sure but one day a few weeks before when he came in in the morning to open the store he found all of the Pirahnas dead and the snakeheads wounded, the snakeheads all recovered in time but the victims went to that great fish pond in the sky.

mercury904

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Philippines
scott g;622058; said:
Years ago there was a pet store in my area that had several foot and a half long snakeheads and several 10 inch pirahnas in a 150 gallon show tank and they got along great, until one day about a year later I went in there and all of the snakeheads were mauled and there wern't any pirahna's left and so I asked the store owner what happened and he said he wasn't sure but one day a few weeks before when he came in in the morning to open the store he found all of the Pirahnas dead and the snakeheads wounded, the snakeheads all recovered in time but the victims went to that great fish pond in the sky.

cool!! this is a story to tell!! cool story fellow aquarist

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
GODZILLA COMES IN OUT OF NOWHERE AND KILLS THEM BOTH. THEN SOME MINIATURE JAPANESE TANKS COME AND SHOOT **** AT GODZILLA. THEN GODZILLA RETREATS TO TOKYO BAY. THE JAMES HETTFIELD FROM METTALICA COMES OUT AND SINGS NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. AND ERIC CLAPTON SINGS LAYLA WHILE PLAYING A GUITAR MADE OF PORK AND HAM AND SPAM.
THE PETA AND PAM ANDERSON COME AND GIVE DISTURBING PICTURES OF PEOPLE MUTILATING ANIMALS TO THE JAPANESE AND SAY SHOOTING **** AT GODZILLA IS WRONG ITS JUST LIKE SHOOTING **** AT A HUMAN 300 FEET TALL THAT BREATHES FIRE.

like the story above, these types of threads are stupid and meaningless.

CAPOREGIME

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2005
Somewhere???
me_wee_todded;622616; said:
GODZILLA COMES IN OUT OF NOWHERE AND KILLS THEM BOTH. THEN SOME MINIATURE JAPANESE TANKS COME AND SHOOT **** AT GODZILLA. THEN GODZILLA RETREATS TO TOKYO BAY. THE JAMES HETTFIELD FROM METTALICA COMES OUT AND SINGS NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. AND ERIC CLAPTON SINGS LAYLA WHILE PLAYING A GUITAR MADE OF PORK AND HAM AND SPAM.
THE PETA AND PAM ANDERSON COME AND GIVE DISTURBING PICTURES OF PEOPLE MUTILATING ANIMALS TO THE JAPANESE AND SAY SHOOTING **** AT GODZILLA IS WRONG ITS JUST LIKE SHOOTING **** AT A HUMAN 300 FEET TALL THAT BREATHES FIRE.

wow...though this thread is stupid and meaningless, you still chose to post something.
interesting...im at a loss of words
maybe you can give another stupid and meaningless reply, like your last one

REDKID!!!

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2006
San Diego CA
me_wee_todded;622616; said:

all i can say it:topic: :nono:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store