Plant id

FriedFlowerHornFillet

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2014
Toledo Ohio
lol
for a sword?
nah man just get a cheap UV sterilizer if you want to go natural that'll take care of the floating algae
Unless you want to spend money. -and If you're going to do all that get some red plants. -and the cool little spiky accent plants. They're the only ones I have trouble growing without extra help. Other than that a little Excel flourish and cheap shop lights can do wonders. My used 5$ shop light actually works better than my expensive bought at the fish store brand new light.
If you DO want to get the harder to raise fancier plants I'd go the route Yohanon suggested

FriedFlowerHornFillet

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2014
Toledo Ohio
lol
for a sword?
nah man just get a cheap UV sterilizer if you want to go natural that'll take care of the floating algae
Unless you want to spend money. -and If you're going to do all that get some red plants. -and the cool little spiky accent plants. They're the only ones I have trouble growing without extra help. Other than that a little Excel flourish and cheap shop lights can do wonders. My used 5$ shop light actually works better than my expensive bought at the fish store brand new light.
If you DO want to get the harder to raise fancier plants I'd go the route Yohanon suggested

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store