PLEASE . . . Identify my 3 yr. old fish . . .??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
Ok, Seriously People... Jokes only .... good one at that!

Obviously screwed with some peoples heads LOL and have admit that I took at double look at the pic and thought anyone who actually owns that thing... needs to stop feeding the tank LOL

If you can't take a joke then Cut your internet connection!

uncleman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2007
Out There
James B.;1348035; said:
:iagree::banhim: with only 12 posts lying will not make you many friends[/quote

I got plenty of friends...

This is just a hobby board, okay?

uncleman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2007
Out There
THanks basslover 34 !!!

Way to go...

uncleman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2007
Out There
Funny avatar Basslover

nvrmor2paradise

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Tampa, Fl. USA
www.nvrmor.com
At this point it's obvious he's tryin to pick a fight...

Anyway, this isn't just a hobby with me, this is my life. This is the reason I go to work and put up with crap all day. I take this "hobby" serious! Nothing makes me happier then getting my levels just right, or getting another piece of equipment or a new plant, or having my fish greet me at feeding time. Maybe I don't have a life, or maybe this is my life. Either way, can't laugh with ya man. Sorry.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
I see so it's would be OK for everyone to go ahead and post these joke threads. So then pretty soon the members here who actually have some good info or are willing to research soon tire of all the BS joke threads and no longer decide to contribute to this wonderful forum. Ya that's definetly a MFK I want to be part of.

Ya maybe it was a joke(which I dought) but what exactly is so funny about getting someone to waste time on research, when all their intentions are trying to help the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store