Pls help identify aro

Aue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2005
Australia
Aro given by new boss. Previous staff who handle aro resigned. Boss needed new space and decided to give me since I have interest in keeping aro. Kindly help identify aro. Thanks.

2004_1031Image0001a.JPG

2004_1031Image0013a.JPG

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
Not really sure here but I think its a asian, maybe a golden.
Either way its a Kill@ss fish. an Id happily kill anyone to get ahold of one like that. :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I wish i knew asains better to help you, but its awesome whatever it is! i'm positive someone here will know!

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Aue said:
It is an Asian, but not sure what colour.
Where abouts in Australia are you?

Im sure that the person that gave you this fish would know considering that in order to get hold of one of these in Australia you need to pay extreme $$$$$$.

A person that dishes out this amount of money for a fish surley knows what it is.

So why not just ask him??

I think its a red. But I am no expert.

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
It's a kind of red I think. I've seen reds with that same orange under the name "Panda Orange", but I'm not sure if it's that.

Incredible fish though!!! The color is nicely developed and it's got a really cool green base shine. It has a minor defect called PLJ (protruding lower jaw) ... but its just makes him look more macho :D

JB

Taboojen

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Calif.
I agree. Looks kinda like an asian i saw at a LFS. Hmmm.. if i get some time to swing by, I'll ask them for ya.

wow.. that is indeed a nice present from your boss. haha I want something like that from my boss.

Pangong_ilong

I want one too !
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
Fresh Meadow, NY
Wow, your boss just gave that to you. OMG, I'll do anything to get my hands on 1 of those.

MrfisH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
New Hampshire
Taboojen said:
I agree. Looks kinda like an asian i saw at a LFS. Hmmm.. if i get some time to swing by, I'll ask them for ya.

wow.. that is indeed a nice present from your boss. haha I want something like that from my boss.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store