Poly pond.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
So guess who came out of the pond again? Hes the only one to keep doing it. I need to build a lid that is both heavy enough to keep him in and light and easy to move. I was using polycarb to cover the top on it. I attached the sections to a frame work of sorts but he was still able to push through. So a singe piece needs to be purchased. And a series of "locks" installed.

The back will have a shelf built out of egg crate as place for plants. I have two mangroves and a small amount of some bog plants. That will allow for flow but no fish to reach the top. It's only 10" wide so im hoping they wont have issues surfacing.

Built the light rack just 2×4 coated in seal all. The back will be two 48" t5led grow lights and on the front for fish and plants is that cheap kessil knock off. Its bright! As you see. I had it on the 65 holding my Schoutedeni and friends while I get the cube set back up. It grew a ton of algae on the 65. Hope it was tank size not just what this light is going to do.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I like the noodles in the pond. What happened to the 180? Hopefully everything is okay! Very nice to see an update.

180 is still around.
Short story I got divorced.
The pond was temporary holding until everything got settled but I like it and may just run with it. Without someone to tell me what I can and can not do, I will do as I please. This pleases me and its all about that now.

Last edited by a moderator:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store