Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
How are you gonna clean the tank?

26pets

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
Somewhere
Phython from the bathroom- If anything can drain it out through the window and refill it from the faucet

26pets

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
Somewhere
dogofwar;5083326; said:
As a parent, I'd say no way...and on a second floor...absolutely no way...

You, your bedding, room, clothes, etc. will smell like pond.

Interesting idea. Not in my house...

Matt
Ya the second floor is whats bugging my mom :nono: Still wanna build it though. I told her if Im not allowed to build in my room but can build it in general im going to upgrade it to 1,500 gallons :perv: I have tanks already in my room and I ust to breed crayfish in big tubs in my room (like mini ponds) never had any problems with smell- also have a air purifier in my room currently.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36

This is a loft bed.

This could be cool. I have a few hundred gallons of water in my room with no smell and humidity isn't a problem. I would do this but I prefer tanks to ponds. The only problem I see, is being on the second floor. Might want to have a structural engineer look at it first.

26pets

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
Somewhere
So I guess my options are to build a pond in the back yard; or build a 15 x 15 ft pond in the garage =)

jessedixon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 11, 2011
chicago
Nice dude, you have some new thoughts in mind I like it. As I am bachelor so no worries about kids so soon. I think it really work well try it and post picture here when you done it.

goldcoastci

Feeder Fish
Jun 18, 2018
your bed is currently on typically the floor like a typical bed. But time to be able to time after i rearrange our room I build this specific up, therefore i may set my desk; and thus on. under it in addition to conserve space in typically the space. Also I think that will as being a lady enables you to possess packed animals; etc.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store