POST ANY FISHING RELATED TOPIC'S HERE UNTIL WE SET UP A FORUM !!!

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
I’m so missing my fishing :nilly: haven't been since my Cray fish disaster Zorro nice catches mate and Messiner yes as Dan said yes they are edible taste a bit like lobster/Prawn. I’m of fishing with Dan on the 26 of this month as long as it does not freeze up big hard water but if we hit the jack pot could have something nice but then again if it stays this milled might stick one out for my old fave the carp, I hate it when work gets in the way of my hobbies.:irked:

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
Oh yes Stotty something special, fingers crossed !!!

Hey Paul do you buy the new magazine which has come out it's called TCF ( total corse fishing) well i got this months and it's all about predators mate every month they have "the Apprentice" it's a pair of fishermen one "OLD" (cough paul cough ) and one younge "ME"... lol :ROFL: anyway this months it's all about pike and zander fishing well worth a read paul mate so if you get a spare 10 mins on your travels pop in a buy a copy something to read when your in the B&B mate ;)

Oh and just kidding abou the age thing mate ... ;) your proberbly older than you look .... :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
DanDanUK;580944; said:
Oh yes Stotty something special, fingers crossed !!!

Hey Paul do you buy the new magazine which has come out it's called TCF ( total corse fishing) well i got this months and it's all about predators mate every month they have "the Apprentice" it's a pair of fishermen one "OLD" (cough paul cough ) and one younge "ME"... lol :ROFL: anyway this months it's all about pike and zander fishing well worth a read paul mate so if you get a spare 10 mins on your travels pop in a buy a copy something to read when your in the B&B mate ;)

Oh and just kidding abou the age thing mate ... ;) your proberbly older than you look .... :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Oy:D us southerners have been work hard by you northerner that’s why I don’t look 21 my true age:naughty: .

Brackishbandit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2007
Miami
JuanTamad;535727; said:
If you fish with Rapala X-raps you may improve your chances of landing bigger fish by replacing its hooks with stronger/better hooks. I replace them with Eagle Claw #4 trebles in red. Its original hooks tends to bend and give way to big fish.

A catch on a modified x-rap tied to a light ugly stik with 15# mono.

is that a penn silverado reel

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
Demon_fish;533472; said:
anybody seen those lures made to look like mice and baby ducks? what fish eats mice and baby ducks?!?
never heard of baby ducks except huge catsfish. But mice are eaten by everything but panfish. ive seen a trout eat a 3 inch mouse fly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store