POST ANY FISHING RELATED TOPIC'S HERE UNTIL WE SET UP A FORUM !!!

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Went fishing today what a disaster. Thrashed the water to a foam with my favourite lures then thrashed it a bit more with the ones you never use except in emergencies that you know wont catch if thing are good:nilly: . Even my favoured dead baits let me down my local river has had an American invasion. Every bait bought in had a least one of these bad boys on it:( . Well Dan it’s down to me and you to put this right on the 26th;) .

git.jpg

Aussienative

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
Australia
stotty;551758; said:
Love them Aussi! we have a new Rex Hunt;) . Keep them coming.:popcorn:
:ROFL: thanks mate although i think rex is a tossa.... i can't stand him anymore, He's just :nilly: :nilly: :nilly: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: CRAZY! and says stupid sh*t :ROFL:

The golden perch/ yeallow belly(first pic) was caught using a live blueclaw crayfish, i had just baited up when my dad yelled out a big school of fish were swimming under the boat away from us, so i cast this live cray out the back.....let it sink for a few seconds then wound it in like a lure and BOOM!!! fell for it haha

I can only imagine what it looked like being dragged back in, i rigged it to drop to the bottom and crawl around not cast/retreive...... was probably doin loops on the way back in, but hey... it worked. :ROFL:

GJC

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2006
San Diego
Just found this thread,way cool!!!!! I'll have to post some pics later.

Zorro

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Meriden CT
DanDanUK;565656; said:
once we have all the server porblems corrected, and when Li pulls his finger out ...... lol
That will never happen:ROFL:

Well anyways
My brother and I Hit the Leafy Basin today. I started off the day slow rolling a spinnerbait and that didnt work. So I changed over to my new bait. Booyah Jig, Blue and Black Skirt with a Gary Yamamoto Black and Blue Kreature. I tossed that for the rest of the day. Hooked up on a 2.5lb smallie but he jumped and the hook came flying out. Didnt get anything for a little while. We went to the rocks and the first 2 spots I didnt get anything. Went down alittle more where we uselly get fish and I did.

He came off a rock with my jig combo. Hes about 19-20inch and Fat.

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
stotty can you eat those prawn? they look mighty yummy

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
messiner;580244; said:
stotty can you eat those prawn? they look mighty yummy
you can eat them yes it's the American red claw crayfish which was imported in europe, this particular crayfish is much larger than our native black crayfish, the amewrican redclaw wich was introduced to our native waters is also wiping out our native species.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store