POST ANY FISHING RELATED TOPIC'S HERE UNTIL WE SET UP A FORUM !!!

fishingaddict

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2006
houston, texas
i dont do much freshwater fishin, some for bass. when im out on this small lake ive seen some pretty big carp. how do i target them? ive heard that theyre pound for pound one of the toughest.

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
I quote for an American angler
""Carp fight. Not the wild, leaping fight of a bass or trout, but the deep-down, pulsing, and bulldozer kind of a fight that comes only from determined brute”

Carp fishing well its huge in Europe I have fished for them in France and Spain as well as it bring the bulk of my UK fishing.

We use custom bates but Sweat corn works well and as stated bread is tops give it a go if you want some really boring technical stuff let me know and I will show you some off the rigs we use but I warn you for a trash fish us Europeans take it very seriously

As its show some fish here are some I have caught from England and France.

cnv00022.jpg

cnv00023.1.jpg

cnv00049 Correction.jpg

cnv00062 Correction.jpg

cnv00013.jpg

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Aussienative;549586; said:
Stotty, I just realised in EVERY photo your looking at the carp like you wanna make love to it! :ROFL:

Great photo's guys!
:ROFL: Perhaps I should be the carp lover:D . It started a few years back it stops red eye with the old cameras so I still do it.

here hare some common carp i have dug out and two of me with a :D on my face the big one was over 40lb and i had realy hurt my back thats why i look a little :irked:

cnv00021.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

cnv00025.jpg

cnv00023.jpg

cnv00031.jpg

PB42.2.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store