Post Your Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

versicolor

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2006
San Diego
I'll have to agree with everyone, and I'll have to say what everyone else has been saying. Rich is nice guy! Great quality fish and excellent prices! Now I just hope he stays in the business for a long time!

rickylbc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2006
SoCal
Rich. is a great guy to work with, price is great, communications is great and the fish are in great conditions and good quality.. So! It's a great over all service, can't beat that..

greyhoundfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2006
San Diego, CA
How can I turn down 6" NGTs at $50.00?? I just couldn't. Jus pulled off a 200 mile round trip roadie to pick some up. Glad I did. He still has some nice ones left.

fluxkenji

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2007
SOCAL
It's a pleasure to do business with Rich. Great communicator, great prices, great person, great business. Thanks Rich!

gitz21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Arizona
Rich is a very patient and respectful person. The fish that I got from him are exactly as described and very healthy. Thanks Richard!! Will do business with again.

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
Purchase a couple of fishes from Rich...couple of 8" loaches and an endli that didn't quite work out in my tank but still an awsome fish unfortunately I could not keep that monster endli...

All the fishes were in perfect health would definatley do business with again. Great guy and best prices bar none.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Thanks for everything Rich....

Gr8 service!!! Also thank you for the extra free fish you provided!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store