Post Your Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

lymiq

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
virginia
i just got more of the same .... excellent service, great fish and awesome prices ... thanks rich ...

4 NGT dats are swimming happily in my tank

Superlaz

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
USA
2nd order from Richard...great service and quality just like before. Got some Clowns in...they are notorious bad shippers just like the NGT I got before...and just like the dats, everyone came in great!! Thanks Again!

xxblwn408

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
iN A sMALL pADDeD RoOm
Another 5 star rating for Rich!!!

I ordered 20 6" clown loaches and every one arrived alive not 1 DOA. Considering that he had to ship to Hawaii. Great prices, and an even a better guy to deal with.
He also helped me out with shipping a large widebar that I had purchased fro xcuter.

Keep up the great work Rich!!! Can't wait until the wife lets me order more...:ROFL:

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
xxblwn408;1060450; said:
Another 5 star rating for Rich!!!

I ordered 20 6" clown loaches and every one arrived alive not 1 DOA. Considering that he had to ship to Hawaii. Great prices, and an even a better guy to deal with.
He also helped me out with shipping a large widebar that I had purchased fro xcuter.

Keep up the great work Rich!!! Can't wait until the wife lets me order more...:ROFL:
Pics Chad.... Glad you picked up a wide bar.. a nice 1 at that.... I actually wanted that same dat.... but just didn't have the funds for it....

Lrry93

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2007
I get around
Great fish at a great price!:headbang2
I have been looking for quality loaches for months. I will be ordering more loaches as soon as you get them. Save a big 8-9" one for me.
Here are some quick pics

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
xxblwn408;1060756; said:
I was hoping for 1 more...:popcorn:
I know.....My bad bro; but you know how it is....not easy to come by a nice sized wide bar naw a days....

I picked up some loaches for Rich too and these guys are awsome.. Great fishes better price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store