Post Your Puffer Pictures Here!

jason34

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2005
uk
nice puffers every one.
would like one my self but got plans for rays this year.
grate pics tho :headbang2

puffer_girl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
United States
Sure a lot of people saw mine from the other day! He was the unidentified Puffer that u guys helped me out with. Check him out in my profile if you like.

jason34

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2005
uk
puffer_girl said:
Sure a lot of people saw mine from the other day! He was the unidentified Puffer that u guys helped me out with. Check him out in my profile if you like.
nice little puffer you have,like the one where he is in the shell.

puffer_girl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
United States
Thanks! Would never fit in that shell now! He's grown quickly and apparently will get to be about 8 inches from what I understand. Know I'm going to have to upgrade his tank..... Oh, the pains of being a fish lover! Need more pics in my gallery but having problems at the moment..... Will update soon.

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
im not big on puffers but some of these look realy cool. im starting to like

jason34

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2005
uk
puffer_girl said:
Thanks! Would never fit in that shell now! He's grown quickly and apparently will get to be about 8 inches from what I understand. Know I'm going to have to upgrade his tank..... Oh, the pains of being a fish lover! Need more pics in my gallery but having problems at the moment..... Will update soon.
i know what you mean,im forever taking photos tryin to get one better.what size tank have you got to upgrade to.have you got any other fish in with your puffer

Nate_N_Nicole

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Flat Rock, Mi
This is my Porky-Pine Puffer He is about 5inches a eating machine

Puffer.jpg

puffer_girl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
United States
No, I have him by himself. He is currently in a 20 gal because i bought him thinking he was a red-eye. He will need at least a 30 gal, preferably larger. He is still pretty short but he LOVES to eat and is becoming VERY chubby......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store