Post your Trimacs....

cich78

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
new york
Nice fish people, subbed.
Thanks Justarn...... Hope to see former and current Trimac Keepers post theirs.... And especially hope to see some of the others out there that recently purchased from Jeff rapps.... Looks like he's sold out of the ones that he had listed on his stock list the end of October when I bought mine,Curious to see if anybody else on here purchased theirs from that group and what they look like now.....

cich78

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
new york
Nice fish people, subbed.
Thanks Justarn...... Hope to see former and current Trimac Keepers post theirs.... And especially hope to see some of the others out there that recently purchased from Jeff rapps.... Looks like he's sold out of the ones that he had listed on his stock list the end of October when I bought mine,Curious to see if anybody else on here purchased theirs from that group and what they look like now.....

Trimapit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 12, 2017
Texas
So I have recently gotten rid of my F1 Rio Naranjo Male. But I have a F2 Grow out from him and an F1 Rio Sarabia female that I am now focused with. So we will see how he turns out.

20180122_200100.jpg

Kat9021

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2018
Here's my beautiful female Trimac brought from Linc's Fish (Rob) from his COTA order
She doesn't have the classic Trimac spot, does anyone know if put her with a male thats also doesn't have the classic Trimac spots will the fry also have no spots or will some of them have spots?
Would like some input from Trimapit as his profile pic looks alot like the ones i own,
it would be great to hear your all of your experiences.
Any information would be great, thanks.
Screenshot_20180303-115218.png

Reactions: cich78
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store