Predator for My 55 gallon?

Fish Guy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2005
Newfoundland,Canada
I like the look of that rainbow wolf, but I can imagine I will have a hard time getting it. I'll see if the pet stores knows what it is first hahaha. Would a snakehead be too big for a 55 gallon?

joel

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2005
THE GARDEN STATE
Fish Guy said:
I like the look of that rainbow wolf, but I can imagine I will have a hard time getting it. I'll see if the pet stores knows what it is first hahaha. Would a snakehead be too big for a 55 gallon?
depends on what species of snake head. that wolf is viscous. latin name
Erythrinus erythrinus. doesn't swim around a whole lot, more than my Hoplias though.

Fish Guy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2005
Newfoundland,Canada
I like the look of the Rainbow Wolf but I dont know if I will be able to get it where I live too. Some of the predators I can think of off the top of my head that I can get here are: Bichirs,Snakeheads,Oscars,Jaguar Cichlid,Piranaha,Walking Catfish( already have one),Shovelnose Catfish,African Butterfly Fish(already have one),and Rope Fish. But I was hoping to get something different, like a snakehead but I dont think it would fit in a 55 gallon. So I anyone have anymore names/ideas that I can go to my LFS and see if they can order it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store