Probably the most discussed topic... Stocking!

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
I guess I'll just go with a Jag then. :ROFL: I'd love a big male festae, but I dont think a 75 is really big enough for a Male Festae, maybe a female, but I want a big pissed off male. :ROFL:

soggysandwich

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2006
Chicago, IL
Geo_Master;1201505; said:
Festae, GT, Jag. The End. :)
wow, 1 festae needs a bigger tank than a 75 and has a lot of aggression. 2 Jag needs a 75 alone or with one or two smaller fish, aka firemouth or convict. 3 it would a brawl 24/7.

i say go jag only

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
Yeah, Im just gonna go with a Jag. Gonna get an F1 from rapps.

Geo_Master

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2007
Well is this tank a grow out or a home? My friends GT is fine with his jag, and the jag has a good 3" on the GT. My GT was fine with my jag.

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
The 75 will be the final home of the Jag, as I wint be able to buy another tank for a while. I think I might try a GT with it, but if it doesnt work I have a 55g I can put the GT in.

Was thinking about getting a Barred Midas, but it just reminds me of a big convict. Haha.

I want to get a Vieja Argentea, but I'm afraid of it fighting with the Jag, and I dont really think theres enough space for both large cichlids.

voss345

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
ct
well if your looking for a real glass banger go with the red devil/ midas mad aggro either way youd be looking at a one fish stock in the tank

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
Yeah, was also thinkin' about that. Because I want a real glassbanger, A big bully. Haha. I really want to get a White Midas, sooo awesome looking!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store