Progress pictures from the day I got him till now

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Looks like a little trouble maker lol.. how much growth ha e you seen? Seems pretty small still or maybe just the video makes it seem that way
He is still about 6 inches including the tail. He is slowest grower flowerhorn I have ever had. He was about 4 inches when I got him in January 4th.

Reactions: Nilsafeller

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Thanks, when I do cleaning he scare the heck out of me ?. I don't know how strong his bite would be but I have always been skittish of fish.
Trust me, FH's do bite hard but if ya form a fist they can't break your skin. They can bite your fist as much as they want but it won't make ya bleed. If your hand is open however they will draw blood from ya. It's all to do with the elasticity of your skin, if it's taunt (fist) it's winter hurt much but if it's loose (open hand) it's gonna leave a mark. Lol learned this all through trial and error.

Reactions: Ruturaj

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Trust me, FH's do bite hard but if ya form a fist they can't break your skin. They can bite your fist as much as they want but it won't make ya bleed. If your hand is open however they will draw blood from ya. It's all to do with the elasticity of your skin, if it's taunt (fist) it's winter hurt much but if it's loose (open hand) it's gonna leave a mark. Lol learned this all through trial and error.
Lol. I don't think it's my cup of tea.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store