Progress pictures from the day I got him till now

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
This is one of my favorite kind of FH, beautiful coverage of blue pearl, great energy and fin shape.

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
Complete stunner! Gorgeous! Love the red into to purple fade to sunset orange/ yellow. Insane pearling! Finnage is amazing! I even see double row under all that pearling! Looks similar to the dream flowerhorn that got me into flowerhorn’s a long time ago at my LFS that sadly closed one of its stores. Maybe even better! Your doing it right! He’s still very small, watch and give it some time. Kamfas develop their kok’s later in life compared to srd’s. I think his kok will POP! Please keep us updated! I think I remember some member(s) doubting this flowerhorn and you picking this one instead of the others... Then when it came in they were like, blah blah blah... Probably made you doubt for a bit? Lol. They will all eat their words in the end, if not already. One of the nicest Flowerhorns on MFK right now. For sure. ;)

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Complete stunner! Gorgeous! Love the red into to purple fade to sunset orange/ yellow. Insane pearling! Finnage is amazing! I even see double row under all that pearling! Looks similar to the dream flowerhorn that got me into flowerhorn’s a long time ago at my LFS that sadly closed one of its stores. Maybe even better! Your doing it right! He’s still very small, watch and give it some time. Kamfas develop their kok’s later in life compared to srd’s. I think his kok will POP! Please keep us updated! I think I remember some member(s) doubting this flowerhorn and you picking this one instead of the others... Then when it came in they were like, blah blah blah... Probably made you doubt for a bit? Lol. They will all eat their words in the end, if not already. One of the nicest Flowerhorns on MFK right now. For sure. ;)
Thanks, yep, he improved a lot since I got him, much more than I expected. He is about 6 inches currently, hasn't been growing much in length but getting bulky.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store