Rainbow Trout Tank

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Yes, would like to see pics too. I seem to remember an ad on Craigslist for rainbows for sale not too long ago here in our state.

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Yes, would like to see pics too. I seem to remember an ad on Craigslist for rainbows for sale not too long ago here in our state.
Interesting, I wonder if they were licensed or if they were doing it illegal.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Not sure, thought it was odd though. Strange things on CL.
How big is the rainbow?

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Not sure, thought it was odd though. Strange things on CL.
How big is the rainbow?
Definitely and odd thing for craigslist. The rainbow is 11", eyes almost healed. Hoping to get him out of quarantine by the weekend.

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Just a follow up on my trout. He continues to do great and has gotten pretty big. He's a fun and personable fish. He has strongly come to associate me with food, and goes nuts every time I com in the room. One of the cool things, is he has become so comfortable with me that, he will brush up against my hands/arm when I have my hands in the tank cleaning.

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
Just a follow up on my trout. He continues to do great and has gotten pretty big. He's a fun and personable fish. He has strongly come to associate me with food, and goes nuts every time I com in the room. One of the cool things, is he has become so comfortable with me that, he will brush up against my hands/arm when I have my hands in the tank cleaning.
Where are these pictures!?

• Haha
Reactions: FINWIN
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store