random silver aro aggression

RajaVino

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 29, 2017
India
The silver is aggressive towards your other fish because all of them were moved to a new tank so he is fighting for his territory. The previously established hierarchy and territories disappeared so there will be a lot of violence until it is reestablished.
nice information. thanks

RajaVino

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 29, 2017
India
The silver is aggressive towards your other fish because all of them were moved to a new tank so he is fighting for his territory. The previously established hierarchy and territories disappeared so there will be a lot of violence until it is reestablished.
nice information. thanks

903Herp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2014
North east texas
Thank you makes sense. Just wish I didnt have to lose my big female red terror lol.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Aros are more temperamental than women lol

runninlow

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2012
minnesota
I would have to say that space is probably the reason. The red terror was probably harassing the arrow's space meaning swimming close or by him/her. also since its new it has to establish itself. Ive had my albino silvers attack other fish for no reason. i finally found out that the fish that was attacked was the fish that kept on swimming with or around the arrows.

arrows dont attack anything that cant fit in its mouth, so if it does attack its because of territory.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store