Rare Convict!

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
Hate to be a party pooper, but absolutely looks like a Convict/HRP hybrid.

Great looking fish though! Don't worry about what you paid. As long as you are happy, that's all that matters.

TripleW

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2012
Iowa
It's really nice that people make up crap about the fish they are selling:irked:. Good looking fish, I'm glad that you like it.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
It's really nice that people make up crap about the fish they are selling:irked:. Good looking fish, I'm glad that you like it.
Happens with flowerhorn all the time. Super Red Magic King Dragon Kamfa Flowerhorn

Sent from my MOTWX435KT

TripleW

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2012
Iowa
Happens with flowerhorn all the time. Super Red Magic King Dragon Kamfa Flowerhorn

Sent from my MOTWX435KT
You forgot to put Royal at the beginning.

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Ok. Settle Down People! Lol! It POSITIVELY has a Marbled (royal) GENE in it. I got it from a friend. He has bred Cons for over 6 years! Im not saying it is a 100% Marbled (royal) Morph, It has the GENE!
I Did NOT get ripped off! Hes also giving me his 55 gallon in a few days!
My Question is:
​HOW FAST DO THEY GROW?

Kcameron

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2009
Connecticut
Ok. Settle Down People! Lol! It POSITIVELY has a Marbled (royal) GENE in it. I got it from a friend. He has bred Cons for over 6 years! Im not saying it is a 100% Marbled (royal) Morph, It has the GENE!
I Did NOT get ripped off! Hes also giving me his 55 gallon in a few days!
My Question is:
​HOW FAST DO THEY GROW?
$25 for even a full marbled con is steep, but if hes throwing in a 55 then good deal. As for the growth, it only took a matter of months for mine to go from fry to half sized then the rest of the year to be almost maxed out (like 5") depends on your feeding, theyre breeding habits and genes and water quality (also age and current size as mentioned before).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store