Rare Fish pic From Rare Fish series

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Over 200 pages done in one day. I have read through threads half this size and taken a week.

I learned lots through this and have a few take aways.

1- I have heard about Wes and have read some of his lists. Very amazing stock like no one else- very clear write ups and really draws you into the fish, so easily the best list available in USA. But this thread really put some background into why people (including myself) hold such a high respect for Wes. Very well done Sir (slow clap) :clapwhat an inspiring journey, thank you for sharing it with us.

2- now I want a bb grouper:hearts: and some leptobotia elongata not necessarily for the same tank.

amazing- a true hero of our hobby. He’s dedicated a good portion of his life to making it possible that we could have these never even seen before fish in our tanks. Hats off, standing ovation.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Over 200 pages done in one day. I have read through threads half this size and taken a week.

I learned lots through this and have a few take aways.

1- I have heard about Wes and have read some of his lists. Very amazing stock like no one else- very clear write ups and really draws you into the fish, so easily the best list available in USA. But this thread really put some background into why people (including myself) hold such a high respect for Wes. Very well done Sir (slow clap) :clapwhat an inspiring journey, thank you for sharing it with us.

2- now I want a bb grouper:hearts: and some leptobotia elongata not necessarily for the same tank.

amazing- a true hero of our hobby. He’s dedicated a good portion of his life to making it possible that we could have these never even seen before fish in our tanks. Hats off, standing ovation.
Bro, I don't know if deserve this kind of accolades. I do appreciate fish more than your average hobbyist, and share this passion with all of you guys. I have to stay humble as there is a lot more to learn, and many who know much more than me. They came before me and many will after me. I appreciate you taking the time to write this kind message, and I hope that I can keep up with this as the years go on. also more updates and pictures are on Instagram now @Fugupuff aka Rare Fish

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Cool fish!
What’s that yellow and black guy? Can’t figure out if it’s a Leporinus or some cyprinid…but I like it!

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Cool fish!
What’s that yellow and black guy? Can’t figure out if it’s a Leporinus or some cyprinid…but I like it!
its call acrossocheilus longipinnis. a type of barb from China, very colorful and peaceful this one is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store