Rare Fish pic From Rare Fish series

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
its call acrossocheilus longipinnis. a type of barb from China, very colorful and peaceful this one is.
One of the fish I have personally been waiting for you to bring in again Wes. Here’s a quick video by Oliver Knott and his Longipinnis. Truly beautiful fish and in my opinion a gotta have.

Damascus

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2020
fugupuff fugupuff

What's the best way to get a hold of you? Emailed a few times but haven't heard back from you.

Would like to order some items off your lists, and I'm looking for a few other fish, but haven't heard anything from you.

Thanks!

Reactions: Matteus

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
fugupuff fugupuff

What's the best way to get a hold of you? Emailed a few times but haven't heard back from you.

Would like to order some items off your lists, and I'm looking for a few other fish, but haven't heard anything from you.

Thanks!
Sorry, I did read this somewhere your message. I'll reply back as soon as possible., I think your reply will take a bit longer to complete

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Sorry, I did read this somewhere your message. I'll reply back as soon as possible., I think your reply will take a bit longer to complete
I also sent you a pm on here but not in a particular rush, but would like to connect soon if possible.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store