Red Dead Redemption 2

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Anyone else looking forward to it coming out in a few days? Out of all the games I have ever played Red dead redemption was always my favorite of them all. I spent a LOOOOONG time playing that game. Been waiting for RDR2 to finally come out. So many set backs and delays it seemed like it never was going too. I haven't per-ordered it or anything but I will for sure be going to get it Friday you can beat on that :)

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I have the first but have yet to play it. I just dont game that much anymore :(

Bertie07

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2017
London
I thought about pre ordering it but decided to pre order bo4 and then just wait a bit after RDR2 comes out to buy it but still really excited to get it and I reckon it will definitely be my favourite game of the year

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Loved the first red dead redemption, hope the next one is as good, also am I the only one who spent several days trying to find a badger before finding out they don't exist in game except as hats?

Reactions: Bertie07

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's been so long since I played the first one I can't remember if I ever looked for a badger or not. I remember I did spend a lot of time hunting things. Use to love looking for bears. Wonder if they will have bigfoot in this one like they did the first one.
Wait Bigfoot?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
You don't remember bigfoot from the first one? It was part of the mythical creatures/undead expansion pack if I remember. It had bigfoot, I think there was a unicorn and cupracabra, few other things.
Only got hooked on the first one, now I guess I'm gonna be hooked on them all

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store