Red Dead Redemption 2

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I haven't played red dead redemption 1 but red dead redemption 2 looks amazing.

Do I need to play 1 to understand 2?
If RDR2 gets GOTY then i will definetely get it on my birthday (jan).
Easy to get the hang of, you don't need to start at rd1

Bertie07

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2017
London
Just finished the game and I really liked it, the ending was disappointing but won’t say any spoilers. How have you lot found it?

Bertie07

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2017
London
Finished the game?????? Do you have a life? LOL ;) J/k. I think I'm about 12% through so far. I have been wandering and robbing people left & right just exploring the open world a lot though so only doing missions here & there at the moment.
I’m on school holidays right now so thought I can fit in a few hours a day, I haven’t totally finished the game just the main story and am gonna start the epilogue soon. I think that you shouldn’t rush into the story and enjoy the game and all its different things to do as I rushed through the story and regret it now. Might start a new account to just free roam and do side missions

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I do not think the game is finished til you have done every side mission and every scenario possible.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Allow me to be the first to say, I bought this, played for around 6 hours then sold it; it was a big disappointment to me.

Loved the first one, but faced with eating, washing, feeding horses etc it just became a chore, it felt like this was more just a game showcasing 8 years of detail, rather than the fun of RDR1.

I'm probably in the minority here, but such is life

Reactions: BichirKing

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
depends on your style of game play and what you like. Shoot em ups are ok, slashers are ok, but my faves have always been exploring games, go off the beaten path and see what else is in the game. or just go off expecting nothing.

way back in the first ultima I spent like 3 or 4 hours running cross country. came to the typical ultima shack, prompted the vender. he said "what are you doing still playing Ultima, go to bed" loved it and went to bed.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
in kings quest 4 or 5 not remember which, finished the game, but on a road going around the town was a hill side you could not climb, but you could part way then fell down, I kep at that hill side for a day or so and finally got up onto a large Plato, off in the distance I could see an object. after 20 more minutes of running to it was a billboard with pics of the developer and his family.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I’m on school holidays right now so thought I can fit in a few hours a day, I haven’t totally finished the game just the main story and am gonna start the epilogue soon. I think that you shouldn’t rush into the story and enjoy the game and all its different things to do as I rushed through the story and regret it now. Might start a new account to just free roam and do side missions
Have you killed the jaguar yet?

Reactions: Bertie07
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store