Red Dead Redemption 2

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I thought about pre ordering it but decided to pre order bo4 and then just wait a bit after RDR2 comes out to buy it but still really excited to get it and I reckon it will definitely be my favourite game of the year
Interesting game. Right now I’m on bo4.
Is everyone on bo4 at the moment? No one playing PubG?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

mattison187

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
vermont
I pre ordered rdr2. Not bad, but im waiting to see what the online is like. Im a big fan of gta online so im hopeing its like a western version of that. Anyone else fishing up a storm on rdr2?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I only play a few hours a week, I am just into chapter 2 and going to start the gunslinger quest, I want that gun, starts in chapter 2 and then Finnish,s in chapter 4.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
There's a game called Wreckfest that comes out Dec 31st that looks pretty good. Looks like an updated version of the old demolition derby game I use to have on the original PS or PS2. Gonna have to pick that one up too. I dunno if I would pay $60 for it though, might wait for a few months and buy it used.

Reactions: FishBeast

FishBeast

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2016
Northwest Washington
www.youtube.com
There's a game called Wreckfest that comes out Dec 31st that looks pretty good. Looks like an updated version of the old demolition derby game I use to have on the original PS or PS2. Gonna have to pick that one up too. I dunno if I would pay $60 for it though, might wait for a few months and buy it used.
HAHAHA I remember that game! It was called Destruction Derby I believe. Brings back memories.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store