Request help to identify arowana

SBM

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2017
You're welcome from the video it seems like of good quality but always check with tag reading machine and also with tag reading check the farm and you can also check with Srikant Dutta and obviously Najeeb Saikh :) the price is good if it's HBRTG but check with others also you might be lucky.
Thank you

Sabarna Bhattacharyya

Subhashish Paul

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2017
You're welcome from the video it seems like of good quality but always check with tag reading machine and also with tag reading check the farm and you can also check with Srikant Dutta and obviously Najeeb Saikh :) the price is good if it's HBRTG but check with others also you might be lucky.
Thank you

Sabarna Bhattacharyya
Spoke with Dev and I am driving down from Bangalore to Chennai this week to have a look at his farm and pick up my arowana! Will post pics from the farm. Wish me luck :)

Reactions: SBM

SBM

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2017
Thank you

Sabarna Bhattacharyya

SBM

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2017
All the best Subhashish :) and also do share thank you

Sabarna Bhattacharyya

SBM

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2017
Welcome visited the thread very nice tank and sweet arowana dada :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store