Restaurants with tanks.

L3CTR0N

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 14, 2017
Singapore
Went to a restaurant in Malaysia. Some of their food fish were in tanks, namely groups, huge 2 foot long marbled gobies, some silver perch and one alligator gar. Of course, they were in tiny tanks. There were 5 or 6 marbled gobies in a tank that was about the dimensions of a 55. Those gobies were sickly though, slime coats were white and shedding, eyes were white.

troutman54

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Michigan
15_1-520x380.jpgScreenshot_20200809-115411_Gallery.jpg
Not a restaurant but a medicinal marijuana here in Detroit called the reef, couldnt find any pictures of the tank up close. Also there was a burger king near me the had big tanks with lots of angels and it always looked well taken care of.

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Not a restaurant but some Canadian tires used to have giant cylindrical tanks. Some even hosted pricy leucistic gars.
Only restaurant I know of with tanks is the mandarin and red lobster. Love selecting dinner from the tank.

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
Not a restaurant but some Canadian tires used to have giant cylindrical tanks. Some even hosted pricy leucistic gars.
Only restaurant I know of with tanks is the mandarin and red lobster. Love selecting dinner from the tank.
Haha red lobster. You have those up there? I haven't been to one in decades but I doubt they have the tanks down here. Its pretty rare to see them at grocery stores like I used to when I was young.

Reactions: Lepisosteus

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Haha red lobster. You have those up there? I haven't been to one in decades but I doubt they have the tanks down here. Its pretty rare to see them at grocery stores like I used to when I was young.
A single publix has a lobster tank near me.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Oh ya we have lots of them. Every superstore has a lobster tank as do most independent grocers as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store