RIP Oscarfish Forum

FreshyFresh

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2015
Buffalo NY
Is the oscarfish site indeed dead? I know I stopped poking in over there a long time ago due to lack of activity.

Another oscar keeper here that used to frequent that site.

-Oscarmon-

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2018
USA
FreshyFresh FreshyFresh The site officially ended yesterday. At midnight I think.
I tried going to it through my favorites bar and it pops up with it's start and end date.
Your user was the same back on Ofish, right? I think I've seen it on older threads.

Go_redfish Go_redfish and how old is Lazarus?

FreshyFresh

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2015
Buffalo NY
FreshyFresh FreshyFresh The site officially ended yesterday. At midnight I think.
I tried going to it through my favorites bar and it pops up with it's start and end date.
Your user was the same back on Ofish, right? I think I've seen it on older threads.

Yep it sure was. When you first posted this thread yesterday I was able to access oscarfish, but not login. I see that message now.☹

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018

Maybe around 2 yrs? Idk. Ive had him nearly a yr now since some one left him on my porch. Believe me, he did not look like that ^ when he first came here lol.

Reactions: Jexnell

Lsey81

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2016
Pittsburgh-ish
Welcome! I've been a lurker here since the beginig but finally joined a few years back and it's an awesome spot! I'm not too keen on the fb group things as mentioned earlier but this forum is very straight forward and kept clean! Hope you enjoy your stay! ...Oh I have a 2 longfin (poor quality) imo Oscars but I love em anyways and have kept Oscars for hell 20 yrs now...I'm done rambling enjoy!

-Oscarmon-

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2018
USA
Okay, and thanks for such a warm welcoming!

I'll probably start my progress on the 90g tomorrow sometime...

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Good stuff! There are a lot of lovely Oscar keepers here!

-Oscarmon-

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2018
USA
Well, looked through the sections and I can't figure out where I should start.

Under the DIY projects/ ideas or filtration/ setup?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store