rose queen

Tee504la

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2011
New orleans
image.jpgimage.jpg first pic of the biggest fry and second pic of fry that seems to be starting to fade, his line has been slowing going away.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Zion and Cichlids is all

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Looking good bro...
My female is about to lay again. Hopefully in a day or two and she with my male texas again. I was thinking about her and the red head synspilum breeding once again before I get rid of him but I don't know yet.

Tee504la

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2011
New orleans
Looking good bro...
My female is about to lay again. Hopefully in a day or two and she with my male texas again. I was thinking about her and the red head synspilum breeding once again before I get rid of him but I don't know yet.
i thought about trying to breed my syn with ms. pac-man, but he's such a wussy, she'd kill him. even the fish thats smaller then him has him running around the tank and hiding in the top of the corners. imma be trading him in soon to make room for my grow outs anyway.

Tee504la

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2011
New orleans
IMG_4126.jpgIMG_4130.JPGIMG_4131.JPGIMG_4133.JPG just did a water change no took some pics of ms. pac-man and the second batch. i like how her tail comes together, hope some of the babies have nice tails like her.

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4130.JPG

IMG_4131.JPG

IMG_4133.JPG

Zion and Cichlids is all

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Nice bro
I have a second batch of fry from the rose queen. They are two weeks old I believe and the first batch should be a month and a few days old. My male texas is a horndog. He breeds with anything lol. My synspilum is just like yours far as running but some how he won the heart of the rose queen lol She is ready to lay again smh

Tee504la

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2011
New orleans
Nice bro
I have a second batch of fry from the rose queen. They are two weeks old I believe and the first batch should be a month and a few days old. My male texas is a horndog. He breeds with anything lol. My synspilum is just like yours far as running but some how he won the heart of the rose queen lol She is ready to lay again smh
I'm going to give her break from breeding and just grow out what I have for now to see what was produced. I have about twenty from the first batch that I'm growing out and so far about 8 of them looks to be keepers. The second batch that I kept with her I had a greater fry survival rate and lots of them showing nice coloring and pearls.

Zion and Cichlids is all

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2012
Baltimore,MD
I'm going to give her break from breeding and just grow out what I have for now to see what was produced. I have about twenty from the first batch that I'm growing out and so far about 8 of them looks to be keepers. The second batch that I kept with her I had a greater fry survival rate and lots of them showing nice coloring and pearls.
Ok cool... can't wait to see the outcome.

Tee504la

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2011
New orleans
image.jpgimage.jpg update from first batch of tex/rose fry. Able to get a good count and have 15 out the batch. This one started to fade last week.

image.jpg

image.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store