Safely Shipping Pacu

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Read any of my posts, I've never been sarcastic.
It never hurts to say something that could be helpful. If they don't want to then they can just as easily decline.

Steve Bondulich

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2018
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not since you did start this thread asking how to ship a large pacu so I'm gonna go with the latter.
If you talk to fugupuff fugupuff then maybe he could arrange to find a person who can take care of it and either you ship it to him directly or ship it to fugu and he ships it to the guy. Maybe ask vincentwugwg vincentwugwg because he has large fish and may be looking for a pacu? Unlikely but possible.
I'm honestly not trying to be sarcastic, Apologize if it came across that way. I truly didn't know who you were referring to, & i appreciate any and all responses that may help in my search for information ...

Steve Bondulich

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2018
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not since you did start this thread asking how to ship a large pacu so I'm gonna go with the latter.
If you talk to fugupuff fugupuff then maybe he could arrange to find a person who can take care of it and either you ship it to him directly or ship it to fugu and he ships it to the guy. Maybe ask vincentwugwg vincentwugwg because he has large fish and may be looking for a pacu? Unlikely but possible.
I'm honestly not trying to be sarcastic, Apologize if it came across that way. I truly didn't know who you were referring to, & i appreciate any and all responses that may help in my search for information ...

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Ahh I'm sorry, turns out it is a simple misunderstanding. If you click on the ? ___ then you'll be taken to that person's profile where you can send them a message and talk to them. I thought you knew this and were being sarcastic, my bad.

Apparently the @ example I posted is a member, didn't know that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store