Schoutedeni food?

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
So I found the vibra bites locally. On day one he tried them. Looked as if he may have eaten some, it was hard to tell for sure as hes kind of a messy eater. He looks at them for a second now and wont touch them. The first time I put blood worms in after the bites he was like nope I dont like those! oh wait these ones are great! But he isnt fooled I tried mixing them too no good he can tell the difference.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Havent really looked through the whole thread properly, but regarding feeding, have you guys tried the smaller Massivore pellets that sink???

If that didnt work, what about live nightcrawlers / earthworms??? The wriggling motion should get them to eat...

If all else fails, have you guys tried soakin their food in garlic extract (for at least 30min) to try and entice them to taste test the foods again...

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Havent really looked through the whole thread properly, but regarding feeding, have you guys tried the smaller Massivore pellets that sink???

If that didnt work, what about live nightcrawlers / earthworms??? The wriggling motion should get them to eat...

If all else fails, have you guys tried soakin their food in garlic extract (for at least 30min) to try and entice them to taste test the foods again...
Mine eats fine, snails,krill, frozen blood worms. He didnt like the black worms that the lfs said he was eating but all the other stuff from day one, which they said he wouldnt do for them. I was just looking for other choices, specifically a pellet just in case I'm away and nutritionally. I'm growing snails like crazy. I feed him every other day about 4 snails (sm-m) I mix it up also, going between snails, 2 krill, and a block of frozen blood worms, blood worms are maybe every two weeks. Was really hoping hed go for a prepared food. I'll have to try the carnivore pellets may be if he eats them I can feed them every couple weeks or so. His main food is going to be snails. I feed the snails kale, carrots, and pleco bites from fluval bug bites. So they should be nutritious enough but I want easy options too, and just in case something happens to the snails. Ive got about 100 breeders though so as long as they keep up breeding I'll have snails to feed.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Your puffer is definitely living the life then...

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store